Monday, February 4, 2013

Sensen Spike Hills c41 + Omake


Wtf!? A different series from KRA Scans? Sensen Spike Hills?

Yeah! End of v05.

Credits for tegmine for the translations, Mr_Prince for the tlc and me for the rest.

I ask you guys to comment so I have the heart to speed up releases. 

I'm recruiting translators for:

Yudetamago: Kinnikuman, Kinnikuman 2, Kinnikuman Lady.
Obata Takeshi : Arabian Majin Boukentan Lamp Lamp, Ayatsuri Sakon.
Katsura Masakazu: Wingman, Choukidouin Vander.
Wakasugi Kiminori: Minna! Esper Dayo!
Shibata Yokusaru: Tanikamen.
Hirano Kouta: Asashine.   

Redrawers are always welcome.

Want to suggest a series? Link to the raws. 

IRC Channel:  #kra-scans@irc.irchighway.net 

edit: I fixed the problem with the decryption key. Enjoy.



https://mega.co.nz/#!gkoAyayA!PGGOOFUP86c5zRWKI4TcskVQAM58pgUsHkoWO1GdeMo
https://mega.co.nz/#!R0ZASaYA!LeCxKzSM2ooj3N5pUb4bUBRrNuJjOHVcEVirYyznq_8

Or read on batoto.


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the release, now if only there were a way to read or download it, that would be really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking up the series.

    I've never used Mega before but it says I need the decryption key in order to download the files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
    I was worried that I won't be able to see the end of yet another manga I am reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh.. a mega links... my first time using this

    thank you for the release

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter Decryption key ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot I've been waiting for this for a long time, big thanks again :D

    PS. What're those mega links? there should be decryption keys or I'm wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the release by how do we download it-what is Decryption Key

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for doing the series! Been waiting for a long time for an update

    ReplyDelete
  9. am seriously grateful for this release. Been waiting for c41 to come out for a while now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for doing these series! You're my saviour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is the project still alive?

    ReplyDelete