Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cyborg 31 - THE END

Cyborg Jiichan G c31. Credits for StrangerAtaru for the translations and me for the rest.

2 chapters left! There are still two more sidestories before concluding the series ^ ^

I'm recruiting translators for series of the mangakas: 
Yudetamago: Kinnikuman, Kinnikuman 2, Kinnikuman Lady.
Obata Takeshi : Arabian Majin Boukentan Lamp Lamp, Ayatsuri Sakon.
Katsura Masakazu: Wingman, Choukidouin Vander.
Wakasugi Kiminori: Minna! Esper Dayo!
Hirano Kouta: Asashine.

I ask you guys to comment so I have the heart to speed up releases. 

IRC Channel:  #kra-scans@irc.irchighway.net 

www.mediafire.com/
?1764sljbzu4xo1u
Or read on batoto.

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I realized the existence of this manga I have been waiting for it to be finished.

    I appreciate the work that went into translating it.

    Though mostly because it was a work by Obata Takeshi, I also found it a good read because of its strange and quirky sense of humor.

    I wouldn't really expect your choice to be due to any sort of "massive demand", so I'll have to assume that you also share this quirky sense of humor, and perhaps even the admiration for Obata, to translate this particular manga.

    Thanks again, and good luck with future endeavors.
    If you ever need anything other than the support of strangers, just ask.

    ReplyDelete