Monday, June 10, 2013

Some news

The activities are stalled lately by some problems. 

Mr_Prince traveled to Japan 40 days ago and gave no news. So DMC  and OD are stalled until he's return. :(

I'm still stucked with some problems to graduate... why does this have to be so complicated? well at late July it will be solved. For sure.

About Oumgadoki raws. I have all magazine chapters already.
I just need the tank omakes. 

I have chapters to release of Sensen, Paranoia, Wingman and Cyborg omakes. 
I just been lazy lately too. I end up distracting when some good anime is going.
Are you watching Kingdom? The second season began this week! 

One thing is certain, I do not intend to abandon any project in any way, even we have some (long :() delays

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that this has not been abandoned! Sad that Mr_Prince is MIA though, I hope he gets back in touch soon. Thank you for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update :)
    I was wandering why there hadn't been news from you in a while.

    Looking forward to the next DMC :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys don't drop DMC now is one of my favorite manga and the fact that wasn't fully translated makes me a bit sad but I'm really happy that you pick it up to translated

    Thank you for the hard work and hope everything is okay :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Just accidentally stumbled on your site and the fact you've taken on finishing Paranoia Street! I freaking love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "One thing is certain, I do not intend to abandon any project in any way"

    THANKS a lot for this :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kingdom manga scanlation is in high gear at the moment, averaging 1 chapter a day. come and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you come back with Oumagadoki Doubutsuen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started reading Wingman and then found out about this :(
    Good luck with whatever problems you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still hope you'll come back one day. Sensen Spike Hills is one of the greatest thing I've read, and yet no one cares about translating it.

    ReplyDelete