Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DMC88




Drawing by JoshikoseiSnak@devianart
http://joshikoseisnak.deviantart.com/art/Krauser-II-Detroit-Metal-City-110984876
                                 www . mediafire . com / ? qk2n3d5t6q0k7rx

Credits for molokidan for the translations and me for the rest.
I need a translator for DMC v09! I do not know why the translator skipped volume 09, but what happened is that he stopped translating. However, he left the translations for volume 10.
Help me so I help you.

Comment with you liked the chapter or no more releases!  

I created a channel at mIRC if anyone has any questions. You can download from there in a f-serv too. #kra-scans@irc.irchighway.net



-
-
-
-
-
-
Kuramoto has a sad ending ... 
GO TO DMC!





18 comments:

  1. thank you very much for another great chapter of DMC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new DMC, and good luck with finding a translator

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for the release

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great release. Can't wait for more from you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the release. You can seek the translator at MangaHelpers resources or Baka Updates forum. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the first thing I did... =)
      The translator from mangahelpers is no longer translating anything.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the release, I'm glad to see this series scanlation continue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thks. Keep the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chapter, definitely a series deserving of scanlation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u very much 4 the release.

    Its a great manga!

    P.S. by the way, saying
    "Many downloads + few comments = no more releases!"
    it´s kind of dissppointing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wtf is up with those watermarks -.-

    ReplyDelete
  12. We puny humans need our dose of Krauser, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I just saw the unwatermarked version. Thanks!! I withdraw my previous comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great release, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe soe one decided to pick this up!!! *.*
    you sir, are my new hero!

    good luck finding a translator. :D

    ReplyDelete